Agency: Young & Rubicam, Chicago
CEO: Hamish McLennan
Managing partners: Kary Mcllwain and Mark Figliulo
Creative directors: Jon Wyville and Dave Loew
Director of production: Matt Bijarchi
Senior producer: David Fisher.
Directed by: Frank Budgen via Gorgeous Enterprises and Anonymous Content
Executive producer: Dave Morrison
Head of production: Sue Ellen Clair
Executive producer: Cassie Hulen
Edited by: Angus Wall and Brad Waskewich at Rock Paper Scissors (Los Angeles)
Music and Sound Design: Human Worldwide, New York.
From the Save Our Selves/Live Earth site:
SOS-Save Our Selves is designed to trigger a mass-scale movement to combat our climate crisis. Our climate crisis affects everyone, everywhere. That's who SOS is aimed at.
The magnitude of the climate crisis makes it so that only a global response can begin to address it. SOS asks all people to Save Our Selves because only we can. SOS is more than a distress call. The most important part is how people respond. As we move forward, SOS will not only issue the call, but will provide the solutions individuals, corporations, governments and the world can use in answering it.
SOS will reach people in every corner of the planet through television, film, radio, the Internet and through Live Earth, which will bring together more than 150 of the world’s top musicians for 24-hours of music from 7 concerts across all 7 continents. Live Earth alone will engage an audience of more than 2 billion people. That audience, and the proceeds from the concerts, will create the foundation for a new, multi-year global effort to combat the climate crisis led by Al Gore.
Wednesday, June 6, 2007
SOS Live Earth - It's Time To Save Ourselves
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (666)
- ► 2008 (1005)
- Canal+ - There are films that deserve to be seen
- Amnesty International - The Power Of Your Voice
- Ridsect Roach Trap - Don't Let Them Settle In
- National Council Against Smoking - You Wouldn't Ig...
- Cordaid/People In Need - Silver at the Cannes Lion...
- Amnesty International - Silver/Gold at the Cannes ...
- WWF - Save The World With A Few Coins
- Fundación Ramón Rubial - If You Go Near Drugs Your...
- 8th March. International Women's Day - Change the ...
- Unicef - Working For The Children
- Peruvian Children Cancer Foundation - The Magic Of...
- Aktion Mensch - United States Of Iraq
- Travelers Insurance - Snowball
- Greenpeace - Louder Than Words
- Timberland - Make It Better
- A More Perfect Union - This Isn't The America Wher...
- The Inquirer - The Power Of Knowing
- Focus 12 Rehab Center - There's No Such Thing As A...
- Audi RS4 - Designed To Thrill
- Amnesty International - Background
- Absolut Homage
- Nike - Urban Training
- Aides - Protect Yourself. Live Long enough to find...
- Telenor - Look What Happens In The Other End
- Peugeot 206 - Sculptor
- Guinness - (NoitulovE) Good Things Come To Those W...
- Amnesty International - It's Not Happening Here Bu...
- Sony Bravia - Color Like No Other
- Ariston Aqualtis - Underwater World
- NRDC - Nature Is Trying To Tell Us Something (S.O....
- WWF - Nature Can't Be Recycled
- BBC World - See Both Sides Of The Story
- SOS Live Earth - It's Time To Save Ourselves
- SOS Live Earth - SOS Sad Fish Thoughts On Global W...
- Telecom Italia - Gandhi's message
- Fotoprix - Perfect Pictures For An Imperfect World...
- National Office of Animal Health - No Cage Is Big ...
- Grande Reportagem - Meet The World
- Absolut Protest...In an Absolut World
- ▼ June (39)