Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Wiener Kindertheater - Mercutio
Agency: Demner, Merlicek & Bergmann Vienna
Creative Directors: Rosa Haider & Franz Merlicek
Art Directors: Dominika Babski &Franz Merlicek
Copywriter: Rosa Haider
Production Company: Film Factory Vienna
The Original text is part of the Romeo & Juliet play (William Shakespeare), Act III
Scene I, the last words of Mercutio:
MERCUTIO: I am hurt; - A plague o' both your houses! - I am sped. - Is he gone, and hath nothing?
BENVOLOIO: What, art thou hurt?
MERCUTIO: Ay, ay, a scratch, a scratch; marry, 'tis enough. - Where is my page? - go, villain, fetch a surgeon.
ROMEO: Courage, man; the hurt cannot be much.
MERCUTIO: No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as a church door; but 'tis enough, 'twill serve: ask for me tomorrow, and you shall find me a grave man. I am peppered, I warrant, for this world.- A plague o' both your houses! - Zounds, a dog, a rat, a mouse, a cat, to scratch a man to death! a braggart, a rogue, a villain, that fights by the book of arithmetic! - Why the devil came you between us? I was hurt under your arm.
ROMEO: I thought all for the best.
MERCUTIO: Help me into some house, Benvolio,Or I shall faint. - A plague o' both your houses! They have made worms meat of me: I have it, and soundly too. - Your houses!
- ► 2010 (291)
- ► 2009 (666)
- ► 2008 (1005)
- Lego - Build It
- WWF - Worldwildlife.org/forests
- BBH Grad Recruitment - When I Grow Up...
- Citroen - C-Crosser
- The Economist
- Marmite Squeezy - You Either Love It Or Hate It
- Minery - Foot care
- NYC Tourism - The Ride
- San Angel Memorial Funeral Home - Coffin
- Mercator Insurance - Head turner
- Dorina Nowill Foundation for the Blind - Dots
- Lego - Imagine
- Tide - Stain Removal Pen
- Do-It-Yourself Democracy - It's Your Voice Or Thei...
- Collection of Strong Visuals (Photography and/or P...
- Bild - Kidnapped
- Svenson Hair Center - No Better Way To Fight Hairl...
- Colour Stationery Boutique - Double header pens
- Findus - Responsible Fishing
- Sanctuary - Killing Tigers, Kills Tourism
- Sony - Follow Your Ears
- Ariel - Now With Jasmine
- Van Marcke - Heating Appliances & Bathroom Fitting...
- Guinness - Good Things Come To Those Who Wait
- WWF (China) - Extintion
- WWF (Japan) - For A Living Planet
- SONAX Xtreme Car-Care Products - Xtreme Car-Polish...
- Audi R8 - The Slowest Car We've Ever Built.
- Agency Self-Promo Ads
- Terra - Parental Control
- Fenbid - Chinese Approach
- Leica V-Lux 1 - 12x optical zoom
- Rossmann shavers - Farewell
- Mediacorp 2007 - Cannes Showreel Screening
- Konzerthaus Dortmund - Concerts Wihout Any Interru...
- Strepsils - Social voices
- Ambi Pur Electric Air Freshener - Skunk
- Danish Parkinsons Disease Association - Stairs
- Hospital Alemán - Oncology Center Opening
- Dove - Onslaught
- Ariel Hidrogel Max - "Thou Shallt Inherit Thy Brot...
- Mio GPS Navigation - The Fly
- Aids Awareness - The Human Hourglass
- Reporters Without Borders - Press Pass
- Greenpeace - GMO Free
- Toyota Occasions - Check
- La Soupe - Fresh Soup
- Tulsyan Steel - Steel As We See It
- Israeli Food bank - Plates
- Le Soir/Le Mad - Your Weekly Rendez-vous With Cult...
- Style:Nordic - DIY Done Beautifully
- M-Net - Movies Shown Without Ads
- Les Enfants, Creative Production Bureau
- Sony Bravia - Pyramid
- Lexus - Letter H
- Calgary Zoo - Zoo School
- Louis Vuitton: Mikhail
- Yamaha - Airplane
- Motorola RAZR2: WWW
- Vanish - Undress
- Wiener Kindertheater - Mercutio
- Hogar Niñito Jesús - Abused Children
- BMW Hydrogen 7 Series - Water
- Hedra Carton Packaging - Let's Toast To Nature
- Bufalo - Regenerates All Leathers.
- ▼ October (65)