Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Wiener Kindertheater - Mercutio


Agency: Demner, Merlicek & Bergmann Vienna
Creative Directors: Rosa Haider & Franz Merlicek
Art Directors: Dominika Babski &Franz Merlicek
Copywriter: Rosa Haider
Production Company: Film Factory Vienna


The Original text is part of the Romeo & Juliet play (William Shakespeare), Act III
Scene I, the last words of Mercutio:

MERCUTIO: I am hurt; - A plague o' both your houses! - I am sped. - Is he gone, and hath nothing?

BENVOLOIO: What, art thou hurt?

MERCUTIO: Ay, ay, a scratch, a scratch; marry, 'tis enough. - Where is my page? - go, villain, fetch a surgeon.

ROMEO: Courage, man; the hurt cannot be much.

MERCUTIO: No, 'tis not so deep as a well, nor so wide as a church door; but 'tis enough, 'twill serve: ask for me tomorrow, and you shall find me a grave man. I am peppered, I warrant, for this world.- A plague o' both your houses! - Zounds, a dog, a rat, a mouse, a cat, to scratch a man to death! a braggart, a rogue, a villain, that fights by the book of arithmetic! - Why the devil came you between us? I was hurt under your arm.

ROMEO: I thought all for the best.

MERCUTIO: Help me into some house, Benvolio,Or I shall faint. - A plague o' both your houses! They have made worms meat of me: I have it, and soundly too. - Your houses!

No comments:

Blog Archive

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed